Photobucket

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Plans. Creativity. Excitement :)

Some very exciting things are happening in my life. 
Well at least there are some plans for exciting things. 
I just hope the plans roll on through.
Lately, I have felt an enormous amount of creativity swimming through my bones. 
I just see things and my mind goes crazy. 
For a little over a year I've been doing this newspaper kind of art. 
I take words, pictures, and whatever else from newspapers and put them together to make some artsy stuff :] 
It's always been an on and off deal but lately it's so on and I'm loving my work. 
This is what I'm imagining for when I get my own place: an office/craft room. I keep all my photography, newspaper, and jewelry stuff in there. I will print my photography, frame it, hang it all over the walls. Also my newspaper stuff will be hung all over the place. 
I'm so excited. 


School is good. 
Not as horrible and hard working as I thought I'd be, but at the same time it's still overwhelming. 
Midterms are already coming up! I cannot believe it! 
Been doing some job hunting, thats just lovely. 


OH! How could I forget?!
Well before I get too far, you need to know that since I moved here it's only been raining, no snow. 
Last night, out of no where, the snow started to down pour!! It was weird! Woke up this morning to snow covered trees, cars, fences, and rooftops. It is beautiful. I'm hoping to hurry up with my homework and go take some pictures. 


"I heard there was a song inside the earth, 
I put my ear to the ground and I sang with every word."
-The Dangerous Summer

P.S.- I miss my best friend, Austin. 
You need to move here, boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment