Photobucket

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Update? Yes.

Clearly it's been a while since I've posted anything. 
     I went back to Idaho Falls for the weekend and it was so nice to be home! Even though I was only gone a week it felt like it had been months. Got some girl time with mom and got to see Jake, too :]]
Mom and I saw Leap Year. Do you want to see a cute chick flick? Well go see that one, it was adorable. Makes me want to visit the world even more. 
Jake and I hung out at his casa, watched some movies, and went to his hockey game!! I will tell you one thing, hockey is legit. Whoever plays it has got some serious talent because, in my opinion, there's so much multi-tasking going on. I would never be able to play the sport, especially because I can't skate. haha. And I would probably have a hard time resisting the temptation to smack someone with my stick! 
     I have so much fun with that boy. He makes me laugh and smile all the time. He makes me very happy. 
     I finally got registered for classes. woot! Here's what we have: Math 108- shouldn't be bad but math does scare me. Some history class- piece of cake. I love history. This class that teaches you how to do well in college and stay motivated and you also learn what the school has to offer- need I say more? Sounds simple. And last but not lease, the one I am so beyond excited for... Anthropology. I've been very interested in anthropology for a year or two and cannot wait to learn  more about it and possibly minor in the subject.  I just can't explain how excited I am! 
     It's been raining all day today. I love it. How is it that rain can make everything so beautiful and smell so wonderful? I love standing in the middle of the street and letting each small, weightless drop fall on your face. It's very relaxing. I swear you could close your eyes and let your scenes take you to another place. Ok, I kinda just rhymed with no intention what so ever :] haha. Someone needs to write a song! Uh... Jake! Hello! hah, getting off track here. I want to go to Seattle so badly. I think I will this summer. I'm dying to take some pictures there. 
     Thinking of starting up Passenger Seat Photography again. I just don't know if I'll have time to keep up with the updating and what not. Or really the time to go out and take some pictures. Hm, we'll see. 
     Don't you hate it when you're hungry but nothing sounds good? Well I'm struggling with that right now. I have so much food but nothing is grabbing me. 
     Hmm... I can't think of anything else to talk about. Other than the fact I am very happy right now. My life is amazing and I'm so so blessed. And I'm stoked to see SafetySuit in a couple weekends. It's been too long since I went to a show- I'm feeling so deprived. Boohoo. hah, kidding. 
     I'll write more soon. 


"If you feel embarrassed,
then I'll be your pride. 

When you need directions,
then I'll be your guide."

-Death Cab for Cutie. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment