Photobucket

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dog Toy.

     After I posted that blog earlier today, I finished some unpacking and organizing then realized Sophie had been staring out my windows for hours. Of course, I felt horrible. Although she was entertained by random creatures outside, it seemed like at some point they all decided to call it a night and Sophie was left with parked cars, still houses, and tall trees to look at. 
     Again, I felt horrible. 
     So, I grabbed her leash and out the door we were to WalMart in pursuit of some dog toys. 
     I will tell you right now, that was the best dollar I've ever spent. 
     When I got in the car and gave her that toy, her face lit up like the fourth of July. 
     It did not stop squeaking until we got home and I had to take it from her to get in the house. 
     She even wanted me to play with her while driving! hah.
     It made my night because a simple squeaker toy that cost one dollar was [and will be] able to perk up Sophie's week, maybe even month [depending on how fast she tears it apart]! 


     




P.S.- Random trips to WalMart and small ice creams that cost a dollar aren't the same without you.  


    

No comments:

Post a Comment