Photobucket

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Happy Weeeddnnneessday!" -Winnie the Pooh.

Yesterday and today have been rainy ones :] It makes me so happy! I love rain- it's so much better than snow. 
     Attempted to take pictures both days because in my opinion, rainy days are perfect for great photography. Wasn't really successful all together but I found an old house downtown today that is abandoned. It is gorgeous and made me sad to see the windows boarded up and no one living in it. I'll live there, fix it up, make it what it used to be. 
     Actually, the fact that it's an old house with one of those dirt-walled cellars really, really, truthfully freaked me out. I was waiting for a demonic noise to come out of the cellar and a dark silhouette to be seen out of the corner of my eye. Ahhhh!! I can see it all being made into a movie right now! And I'm freaking myself out! Moving on... 
     I did get a couple cool pictures I'm excited about! You can look at them on Facebook. 
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2039567&id=1537225147
Hmmm... what else. 
I bought a plant. A little green palm tree kinda thing. 
Who knew a plant could bring so much life to a room? I should have done this years ago. 
     Did I mention I'm recently a big fan of thrift stores? I have been finding the coolest stuff there lately!! Honestly, when I have my own place to decorate I will start at all the thrift stores in the area. Then I'll go to the other places! *Note, I'm not buying all the cool stuff. Just dreaming of what I could do with it :]
Sophie is such a happy, affectionate dog. I'm so happy to have her here. I've said it before and I'll say it a thousand times again :]
Tonight's movie: "The Hours" and possibly "BIG". 
Bought them at WalMart for 5 bucks. It should be a good time :]
Going home for the weekend, I cannot wait. Girl time with my momma! woowhoo! 
And I get to see Jake, I didn't think I'd miss him so much. 
I also didn't realize how much stuff I was used to doing with you. 
Everything I've been doing here, I normally do with you. 
And it's weird doing it alone. 
I think we need to start another list entitled, "Things We Normally Do Together but Don't That Much Because Sidney's Gone to College Now." And every time we see each other, we do that list :]]
I'm rambling now, hah. 
Time to eat dinner :]

No comments:

Post a Comment