Photobucket

Monday, January 4, 2010

This one isn't exciting...

Today was an uneventful today. 
Bummed around Boise with Soph, got her some new bowls that are way cute!!


We went to Petsmart and got her a new toy. She picked it out and carried it around the store, it was too cute!! 
It cost $4 and of course, as soon as we got in the car she attempted to tear it apart! My first thought was, "Why don't you tear apart the one dollar toy?!" haha Know what I mean? Goodness, dog! 
Had a good talk with mom, got some exciting plans for the near future that I'm stoked for! :] You will find them out when they come into play and start happening!
Miss home. A lot. 
Will be returning this weekend :]]
Oh, how could I forget!
BSU played in the Fiesta Bowl with TCU today. 
We won- of course :] 17-10 whoowoo! Go Broncos!


We're watching Bride Wars, such a cute movie. 
This is was Soph looks like:

haha She's adorable!


Time to lie down and get this headache to go away. 
Goodnight, all. 


"You are the earth beneath my feet, you are my gravity. Because lately I've been tired and uninspired. Be strong for me and I'll be strong for you..."
-My American Heart




No comments:

Post a Comment