Photobucket

Sunday, January 3, 2010

This City is Contagious.

     Today I woke up to the sky filled with fog and every piece of nature covered in frost. It was beautiful! The best part- there wasn't inches of snow on the ground :] 
     I met Mom, Brent, Aunt Lori, and Brent's son for breakfast at this cute little cafe downtown. May I say I love the downtown buildings!! They're all so unique and kept up/restored very very well. I want to live in a loft one day- that would be so fun!
     After that Mom, Brent, and I went to Costco to get some last minute groceries then I said farewell to them. It feels weird being in a new city, new "home", having this new life... But it's a good weird- if that makes sense :] hah. 
     Sophie and I went to the park this afternoon, one downtown by the zoo. It was nice to be able to go to a big, beautiful park. I find it odd there isn't one in Idaho Falls, besides the green belt but personally I don't count that! It will be great to see it in the spring when the trees and flowers blossom with color- those will create some great pictures!! 
     After we spent a few hours there we came back to the duplex and continued unpacking and organizing, well I should say I continued unpacking and organizing. Sophie sat and stared out my windows the whole time; barking at a cat, the neighbor's dog, and the family of squirrels in the backyard. I found it to be funny. 
     Ate some dinner. 
     Did some laundry.
     Debating on what to do now. 
     Movie? And relax? Sounds nice.
     I guess I should enjoy my free time while I have it! 

     I'm sitting here watching my dog and she is so dang cute. Thank you, Mom for letting me bring her. I would already be so lonely without her. 




"The word is out, this town can hardly breathe- when air is filled with dust and dying dreams. Attaching wings to all the sights, we're making sure these buildings fly. We worked too hard to leave without a fight.."
-The Cab



At the park:



Sophie thought the black figurine was another dog, it was hilarious!

Looking out the window :]



No comments:

Post a Comment