Photobucket

Friday, February 5, 2010

...Are you there?

Sometimes I feel like I'm writing in here for no good reason. 
Like no one is reading. 
Although I know you are.  
At least I like to think that...
Well I'm 99% sure one person is!


Friday. Hallelujah!
Today is feeling like spring. 
Took Sophie to the park, we chased geese like we always do. 
The difference in this visit- I ran like I was running from a monster. 
I just let go and felt each muscle in my leg work, so hard, because it's been a while!  
I love watching Sophie run, she's  careless and happy. 


Momma will be here any minute, and I cant explain how excited I am!! I love hanging out with my mom, and she's bringing my beach cruiser so I can ride it all over this lovely town. 
For the first time in a long time- I feel content. 
That's not to say for the past 6 months I haven't been happy because believe me I have been, very. 
But right now- sitting at my desk with the blinds and windows open, feeling the breeze, I wouldn't change a thing. 
I'm just here. 
Just being. 
And everything's alright :]


"My soul has never had this feeling, it feels like gold."
-The Rocket Summer

1 comment:

  1. well, if i'm not that 'one' person whose reading, then theres two of us! :] yippeeee!

    ReplyDelete