Photobucket

Monday, February 15, 2010

Perfection.

Things can appear perfect, 
but you should know they are not. 
I believe there's no such thing as perfection. 
Now I don't mean someone or something cant feel perfect- I think when one is in that very moment it all seems so blissful and amazing.
I hate it when people call me perfect- because I know I am not...
And eventually they will find my flaws and although they may still love me, they'll realize I am not perfect.
I dont even know if this makes sense or why I am talking like this but my heart is feeling down and I want to go home and see my little brother and Scrappy and Allie and my horse Dakota and my momma. I need that small amount of encouragement... that no matter what everything will be okay. They are the only ones that can totally fulfill that need. 







No comments:

Post a Comment