Photobucket

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Four Weeks.

This morning I woke to rain.
I made myself some crispy bacon, whole wheat pancakes, and a white chocolate latte. 
After eating I made it up to my room, sat, listened, and drank. 
I sat on my bed thinking of all the things I need to do today. I've been putting off a lot of my school work this week- time to catch up.
I listened to the rain, cars drive by, and Rogue Wave. They are great music- check 'em out! How could I forget... I also listened to Sophie moan and groan as she does in the mornings when she wakes... it makes me laugh. 
I drank my latte and though of the goodness in each sip. Mom was right when she said, "Coffee is the sweet nectar of the Gods." haha


Life is great, amazing. I am so beyond blessed! I might say that a lot but I think the whole world should know God has made my life so beautiful and I thank Him so so so much for that.

Oh, I'm leaving for California in four weeks. 
Actually, in four Saturdays, I'll be in Disneyland :]]
I cannot explain my excitement!


"You see through the dark
Right past the fireflies that sleep in my heart."

-Vampire Weekend


P.S.- The Cab's new album will be released late spring! :D :D yyyaaayyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment