Photobucket

Monday, February 15, 2010

VDay :]

     For Valentines, Zack and I went downtown and I got to play with my Nikon. I haven't had the opportunity to go take pictures yet so it was the perfect timing and so much fun! I also got a TON of great shots but don't feel like posting them all on here- like I've said before, you can check them out on Facebook!
     After taking pictures we went to this delicious Italian restaurant called Asiago's. Very classy place! :] Then we just chilled and watched movies the rest of the night. It was perfect because it wasn't overdone but it wasn't, "Here's a rose and a box of chocolates." He went out of his way to make the day unique :] Oh, and he got me 3 of these V-neck shirts I had been eyeing, I was thrilled!

I love this B&W building one 

     He makes me so incredibly happy and spoils me more than anyone ever has. I am truly blessed to have Zack in my life! 


"I'll be your love- If you've got none to give, know I'll give twice as much. And I'll be your trust- if the world lets you down, know that I'll be enough."
-The Rouge

No comments:

Post a Comment