Photobucket

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jump. Deep. Crush.

Have you ever just jumped into something...
now you're in it so deep you feel like you can't get out? 
Or even back off a little...
You wouldn't trade it for the world but at the same time you know you could get crushed. 


Again. 


I'm feeling numb but at the same time I just want to break down and say screw it. 
Whatever happens, happens. 
I don't want to be the one who puts my all into it because the last/one time I did,
my heart was shattered.
And although I don't want to admit it, he still chips at my heart sometimes. 
Yes I am over you. I do not want you that way I had you. 
But there's little things you do that just make me want to hate you. 


Anyway- dont know what the hell is going on in my mind or my heart but this seems to be it. 




22 Days. 
Yeesss :]




"Hear what the silence screams."
-Anberlin

No comments:

Post a Comment