Photobucket

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Treasure Valley :]

So as of 30 seconds ago, all I was going to post was...
"Moving Day :] Helloooo Treasure Valley!"


Then Sophie came in from being outside with her mouth and two front paws covered in dirt.
She knows she's not supposed to be digging in that hole in the backyard!
Of course, I'm not mad. I just laugh :] Because the way she looks at you when she walks in the room is priceless.
Then I thought... thats kind of what it's like when you've been up to no good [like drinking or something] and you get home and your parents are wonder with a great amount of curiosity where you've been, who you've been with and what the hell have you been doing? 
So as of two minutes ago, that scenario was pretty funny for 8 in the a.m.
Maybe you'll read this at 4 in the afternoon and think, "This girl over analyzes too much."


haha Anyway, I'm overly excited to get out of this town again. The best part is, after everything is moved, I dont have to come back :]


But I thank all of you, everyone and anyone I met in Idaho Falls, for the great times & unforgettable memories. They will never be forgotten. You will never be forgotten. 
And if you're ever in Boise, call me. 
Lets hang :]

No comments:

Post a Comment