Photobucket

Friday, August 27, 2010

Mustache.

You know that part on 500 Days of Summer when he (he being the main guy) gets super sad and drinks lots of whiskey and eat too many Twinkies..? So he goes to the little market to buy more and while walking down the street yells to a couple holding hands, "Get a room! Seriously!" 
Well I kind of feel like that today. Everywhere on campus are couples holding hands and giving those sweet little kisses that make your day amazing. 
Can you all just go away, please? haha.


Anyway, I've officially completed my first week of school this semester and it's been great :) I'm overly happy to be back on campus and doing something. 


Not much else to say. Austin... can you please get here now?


Oh, in case you were wondering.
Currently reading: 
Eat Pray Love. 
Saw the movie- it was wonderful. Mom read the book a couple years ago and has been begging me to since she finished it. So I finally am :)
& all those darn textbooks. Gotta love 'em.
Currently listening to:
Phoenix & Emarosa.
Totally different styles of music, both absolutely amazing and beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment