Photobucket

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Piece it all together, now.

My family and I have been in Boise for about a week and a half now. Well actually, we live in Middleton. It's a super small town 40 minutes outside of Boise city and it's cute... but I cannot wait for the day that I can move downtown and live the city life again :]

Friday the 13th was Warped. Jake & Evan came over from I.F. and we all got to hang out over the weekend. It was such a good time, I really really miss those guys. I cant wait till they come back around!
Warped was freaking amazing this year! So much better than last. Here's who I saw:
The Cab
The Rocket Summer*
VersaEmerge*
The Summer Set
Emarosa*
Bring Me the Horizon
Pierce the Veil*
Haste the Day
Mayday Parade
NeverShoutNever*
-Those with stars are those who put on the best show, in my opinion.
Although I don't care for NSN anymore he put on a damn good show and almost made me like his music again :O

I just love music- everything about it. The lyrics, the instruments, the people who play, the passion and especially the scene that comes along with it :] Music makes me super happy.

I have something to tell you, but I dont know if you'll really believe it.
I dont entirely crave soda anymore. It's so odd. For as long as I can remember I've drank soda on a regular basis and here I am... just wanting something else.
I love it! I feel a lot better...

Classes start Monday and I'm overly excited for them :] I need something to do! It'll be great when school gets rolling and I find a job, I'll be so busy I can hardly wait!

How could I forget?! My bestest friend, you know... the one who's been there through thick and thin, he's finally moving to BOISE! :D Hopefully he'll be here around October and let me tell you once he's here I will be the happiest camper on the whole planet! It's been a year since I've seen him. A whole year. I cannot wait :]]


One last thing. A good friend of mine has a brother who's in a band. Please check them out! They're so good and I believe they have potential to be known even more than they are :]
http://www.myspace.com/mayweathertheband

No comments:

Post a Comment