Photobucket

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

10 things you might not know about me.

Confession:
Justin Bieber is growing on me. 
Uh-oh. haha. I never liked him then at work one day I saw "Somebody to Love" on MTV and I was like "Whoa, thats a legit music video!" soooo... Now he and I, we're BFF. Yeah- its kinda cool ;]


Life is good. Simply good. I'm so overly excited for school to start! I'm excited to learn and focus on something that has nothing to do with my life. I know its going to be a lot more stressful this semester but I'm ready for it. Bring it on, professors. 


I was thinking today. And this is what I thought. 
Zack & I probably were made for each other. 
But somewhere along the way he made some choices that aren't ever going to benefit him in the long run. Because of that we aren't going to be together.
That might sounds contradicting but in my mind it makes sense.
The truth is, there's one flaw he has that if it wasn't there- I would have been with him for a long time. 
From day one I felt like I had known him forever. 


Anyway, enough with that!


Maybe you didn't know:
1. I love Sunflowers.
2. White Mochas are my favorite. They've passed up Pepsi :O
3. I believe in lucky pennies. If I find a penny that's not lucky, I turn it heads up for someone else :]
4. Sophie has come to be my best friend since I went away to school. I love my Sophie Girl.
5. I love arts & crafts. I might not be good at certain things but I'll do them anyway and it usually turns out alright! ;]
6. If I could be in a band and tour, I soooo would! I'd love to play the drums. 
7. I cant go to bed unless I've brushed my teeth. Clean, minty teeth is such a great feeling.
8. I've worn Vans since I was about... 3 :]
9. I love antiques. I love to decorate with a modern vintage chic feel. 
10. I'm a lover, not a fighter. I like to surround myself with peace. I avoid confrontation at times because of this. I can also be a pleaser. I believe these are both good and bad traits- just depends on the situation...

"When youre walking backwards,
don't be afraid to close your eyes.
Cause the truth is darling, 
everything will be alright."
-The Maine

1 comment:

  1. You're so great!! I love you. It was fun to see you last weekend... We have lots of things in common. For instance, I'm obsessed with sunflowers and justin bieber.

    Bahaha. Thank you for posting his music video on your blog. I think I'll watch it again (and again).

    :)

    ReplyDelete