Photobucket

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Sunshine State :]

First, I'm going to state that I'm copying Karley and telling you what I'm listening to before I write. So here we go...


Listening to: Dave Matthews


For spring break Mom, Brent, Tanner and I went to Calif! :D It was a great trip- as always. Five days in Disneyland and a couple at the beach.. it doesnt get any better than that! While there I realized how much I really want to live closer to the ocean. 
The ocean is such a beautiful place, both on the surface and underneath. Those who live near it now are very incredibly lucky! One day it'll be me... one day. 
When I got back and saw Zack again, it was like the first time I saw him and my heart stopped but managed to skip beats and I got butterflies like crazy. I was a happy girl to say the least. Oh, can't forget the awesome bonus with that visit: I got daisies :]] I love it when he surprises me like that :D 
I must admit it's nice to be back in Boise and doing my normal routine although, it felt really weird doing homework and stuff. I totally forgot how some teachers have certain routines and quizzes online so it was kind of a slap in the face! haha "Remember Sid, this isn't high school!" ;]
Still working on taking life one day at a time. When I'm used to having my life roadmap all planned out it's tough to rip a piece (or all of it) apart and just trust God. 
Summer is getting closer and I'm beyond excited! I think we're down to 4 weeks of school left! Do you know what's even closer..? MY BIRTHDAY! :D woowhoo!
Anyway- to see pics from Calif check out my facebook (like always) 


Keep calm & carry on.
Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment