Photobucket

Monday, April 26, 2010

Crystal Baller

Listening to: Third Eye Blind (They're my favorite lately.)
Just got off the phone with my pop. I do miss him so. I think the last time I saw him was... Christmas? If that? Ugh. It's been a while. And I miss Jade and being our silly girly selves together: Eating junk food, driving around with the window down- singing at the top of our lungs. 
I need summer-- so badly. I'm ready to work and play and play and... did I mention play? :]
This summer I will:
Be outside as much as possible & get an awesome tan. 
Ride my bike as much as possible.
Play with my animals as much as I can. 
Get some wonderful girl time with my momma.
Make some of the best memories with my amazing friends. 
It will be unforgettable.
The way summer should be. 
I will also continue to learn how to take life one day at a time. 


Although I will admit- spring is so beautiful. It makes me beyond happy and peaceful.
I love the smell of the blooming flowers and the crisp clean fresh air. 
If it weren't for spring, I wouldn't have the motivation to finish each semester.
Oh, I love riding my bike to class.


Keep Calm & Carry On.
Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment