Photobucket

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's more convincing to hear song birds sing.

Listening to: The Audition

Today is, quite simply, one of those 'blah' days. 
I'm not happy. I'm no sad or depressed. I don't feel like smiling but I also don't feel like crying. I don't want to kiss him. I do feel slightly productive (I actually want to do my homework). 
I'm just here. 

Sophie loves walks. 
Between 3 and 4 in the afternoon she gets antsy and gives me this look like "Sid- we're going today... aren't we?" Similar to Pongo on 101 Dalmatians, when he changes the time on the clock. 
I love taking her for walks. 
Gives me a little time to just breathe and relax. I think about all I have to do or think about nothing at all. 

While watching a video about the Balinese in Anthropology, a religious leader quoted this: 
"Uncontrolled change can destroy peace."
I like that. 


1 comment:

  1. But, you also have to think that that is coming from a religious leader saying such a thing in attempt to control the minds that follow. Change is change and will happen whether or not you like it or want it :} My 2 cents. or 5.

    ReplyDelete