Photobucket

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stuff.



Finals are coming up and I just want them over with. Then again, who doesnt? I put off studying on Monday- regretting that now. I feel like I'm cramming but I have five days left :\


Oh! Friday night was This Providence, The Audition, The Bigger Lights, & We is He. 
I wont lie to you..
This Providence was the only good one live. Their singer is so damn fine and their music blows me away. New favorite band for sure!
The Audition was ok... The Bigger Lights remind me too much of The Summer Set (preppy and naive) and We is He- not too bad but definitely not amazing. 


I must go to bed. Class is early and I've lived today off six short hours of sleep.


"You set me on fire
Now we're walking on a wire baby, a wire baby
You, I waste myself on you
You, I do anything for you
Waste myself on you."

-This Providence

No comments:

Post a Comment