Photobucket

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finals.

Yes, it's finals week.
I didn't think it would be that stressful... boy I was wrong!
I'm discovering what's good and bad for you.


The Good Stuff:
Healthy food like yogurt and salads and actual 'home-cooked' meals. 
Water. 
Music from Brian Eno. 
Walks with your dog.
Soaking in hot baths.
Shopping. A little shopping is always motivating... ;]]
Breathing... In and out.


The Bad Stuff:
Foods such as popcorn, Crumb Donettes, and 'pre-cooked' things.
Pepsi. Too much Pepsi. 
Putting off studying which leads to...
Sitting inside stressing over everything.
Facebook: so distracting.




Oh, and by you... I mean me
:]

1 comment:

  1. I love it.
    I have to coach myself in order to make it through finals. I make long lists of things that make me feel better, and then I check em off. Double check them. Triple check them. And it makes me feel much better.

    ReplyDelete