Photobucket

Monday, July 12, 2010

wet paint.

A wise man once said, "I'm the kind of person who can't just read the sign that says 'Wet Paint' - I have to touch it. And doing so it will comfort me and I will be certain thats it's wet... And if it is wet, well thats all it is. Paint on your finger. It comes off and life moves on..."


This wise man is my friend from Seattle. I met him while seeing This Providence and I'm very glad we became friends. He is helping me a lot in my life right now and I thank God for that... I thank him for that. Thank You :) 


The truth is, life isn't as great as I'd like it to be. 
I've been played, cheated and lied to. 
I miss how things were. At least how I thought they were.
I hate how so many things remind me of him. 
I've managed to create memories with him all over Boise and Idaho Falls... and I cant escape that.
I wake up alone in my bed and think of those weeks we spent every night together and how I'd wake up to his beautiful eyes, flawless smile then gentle kiss. I think of how I wanted to spend every morning like that... because it appeared to be absolutely perfect.
Knowing I cant just sit in my bed all day because thats no good for me, I get up. I start my day and everythings ok. 
When it comes time for me to go to bed it when it hurts. 
I lie down and because I dont have to work or do chores or anything to keep my mind busy- I think of him. And I cry.


So anyway... 
thats that.
I'm looking for the positive in everything and putting my best foot forward.
There's no point in sitting around sad for weeks and months. 


"Live in the sunshine,
Swim in the sea,
Drink the wild air."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment